The Boutique Experience
Achieve a heightened sense of luxury through the impeccable services of "Vila Arte | Bucharest". Designed for business and leisure travelers alike, discover an incomparable getaway for unforgettable Bucharest luxury holiday travel. Situated in the heart of Romania's cosmopolitan capital, the newly opened "Vila Arte | Accomodation Bucarest" offers an exceptional experience for those who appreciate the best. Discover an unexpected interior behind its 19th century facade, where the elegance the past is artfully combined with the cutting-edge innovation of today. Savor the undeniably comfort and style of this well-appointed luxury hotel.
"Vila Arte | Accommodation Bucharest" succeeded in becoming an exhibition-center for young Romanian artists and a meeting point for art & design lovers. Right from the entrance the Art embraces the white marble lobby towards the stairs that go to the spectacular glass roof-top on the second floor. Before landing in your room, you are invited to a subtle fusion of pure design. Each room comes as a total surprise, and, of course, you're treated to some of each artist's work, upon request.
"Vila Arte | Accommodation Bucharest" boasts 7 guestrooms, each superbly decorated to create a tranquil and stylish ambiance. All rooms have king size platform bed that has hypo-allergenic down bedding and pillows and as well as antibacterial treated bathrobes and luxury linens, air-conditioning, electronic locks and safes.
Guests are provided with flat screen TV with cable, phone, free Wi-Fi internet access and minibar.
The bathrooms contain hair dryer and shaver plugged.
As an extra level of protection, "Vila Arte | Accommodation Bucharest" has 24 hours security surveillance and alarm system.
- Breakfast from 7h30-10h00 AM
- Breakfast buffet with a selection of bread and whole meal bread, cereals, ham, cold cuts, cheese, spreads, jam, fruit salad, egg dishes and dietary food
- Check-in: 14h00, Check-out: 12h00
- Meeting room
- Airport transfer;
- Laundry / ironing
- Wake-up services
- Massage service at request
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi free access
- Metropolitan area / Shopping area nearby
- Child age limit: up to 6 years old sharing the parent's room with existing furniture
- 24h reception
- Business corner ( internet, printer, copier, fax )
- Electronic keycard access in the room
- Individual climate control installation and smoke detectors
- Touristic excursions
In Room Services
- Mini bar
- Safe deposit box
- Catering room service till 22h00
- Flat Screen TV with cable
- Alarm clock
- Non-smoking rooms
- Nespresso machine in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Hair dryer and shaver plugged
- Direct dial phone line
- Bathrobes and slippers
Traditional Asian massageswith therapists from Thailand, Indonesia and The Philippines
... restoring a sense of well-being to body &mind ...
Recommended by Vila Arte Boutique Hotel
Thai Therapeutic Massage
This treatment is an invigorating Thai deep tissue massage that focuses on areas of the body that are particularly stressed or painful.
Swedish Massage (Nuad Sabuy)
This is a full body Thai Massage treatment that warms and eases tired or aching muscles and soothes the mind.
Thai Aromatherapy Massage
Out therapists use a combination of the finest Thai Essential Oils which deeply hydrate and purify the skin.
Thai Head Massage
Our Thai Head Massage is an emotionally uplifting treatment that concentrates on relieving upper body tension.
Thai Foot Massage
Our Thai Foot Massage is a deeply relaxing and stimulating reflexology treatment that concentrates on the feet and lower legs.
Thai Four Hands Massage
Our Thai Four Hands Massage is a fully body treatment where two professional Thai Massage Therapists use acupressure, slow and medium strokes and gentle muscle compression to ease away muscular aches, tension and tiredness.
Thai Herbal Massage
This massage combines the benefits of classic Thai massage with the healing powers of heat provided by a Thai herbal ball.
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a specialized treatment wherein smooth, flat stones are heated and applied to client's skin or used during massage in order to impart heat to facilitate healing and relaxation.
Sport massage empasizes prevention and healing of injuries to the muscles and tendons.
Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).
Ayurvedic massage focuses on balancing and promoting the flow of life energy (prana) through the body by manipulation of the body's energy centres (marmas).
Ritual Balinese Massage
A balinese massage uses a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure and aromatherapy oils to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and "qi" (energy) around your body, and bring deep relaxation and wellness.
Massage with Packet Honey
Incredibly relaxing massage combined with pouring warm honey and oil onto the body.
Massage with Packet Chocolate
Indulge and immerse yourself in the exquisite luxury of the chocolate massage experience.
Massage Body Scrub with Coffee
Regular massage with the use of the ground coffee beans tones up the skin and helps take the excessive water out of the tissues.
Massage with Packet Red Wine
Packaged in white or red wine extract harmonious combination of aromatherapy and anti-cellulite treatment, have other virtues: soothing, antioxidant.
Rooms: 7, Trendy location, Design hotel, Contemporary boutique rooms, Art Gallery, Gym.
The rooms decoration follows different categories as: Business Suite, Ottoman's Room, Deluxe and Standard Rooms. Fine and glamorous materials to organic tones dominate to create the ideal space for your stay. A most attention has been given to each imaginable detail to provide you with relaxation and serenity.
As per your choice breakfast can be served either in our Salon or your room or on the patio during summer time.
- king size platform bed that has hypo-allergenic down bedding and pillows and as well as antibacterial treated bathrobes and luxury linens best quality cotton (those are also available upon request)
- flat screen TV with cable, phone, free Wi-Fi internet access and minibar
- the bathrooms contain hair dryer and shaver plugged
- as an extra level of protection, "Vila Arte | Accommodation Bucharest" has 24 hours security surveillance and alarm system
- room types: 1 business suite, 2 deluxe rooms & 4 standard rooms
Promotions ( until 30/08/2019 )
All prices include VAT ( 9% ), local tax ( 1% ) and breakfast
Cancellation Policies and Fees
Written and Confirmed cancellations made in advance ( 2 days prior to the arrival date ) will be accepted, no charges will apply.
In case of late cancellation ( less then 2 days prior to the arrival date ) or NO-SHOW, one night fee will be charged.
The cancellation policy is applied based on the hotel's local time ( GMT+2 ).
- Bucharest downtown - 800 m;
- Parliament House (Former People's House) - 3 Km;
- National Theatre - 800 m;
- Intercontinental Hotel - 800 m;
- Village Museum - 4.5 Km;
- National Museum of History - 2 Km;
- Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall - 2 Km;
- "George Enescu" Museum - 3 Km;
- Opera House - 3 Km;
- Cotroceni Palace - 3 Km;
- Herastrau Park - 4 Km;
- Cismigiu Gardens - 1.5 Km;
- National Art Museum (Former Royal Palace) - 1.5 Km;
- Bucharest City Museum (Former Sutu Palace) - 1 Km;
- Old City Centre - 1 Km;
- Transport towards Otopeni airport ( OTP ) Distance 18 KM / 11.12 MI - Time by taxi 45 minutes from the aiport
( From the aiport make a left on the main high-way and folow the signs with "CENTER". From the street Calea Victoriei make a left right after the Athenaeum on the street CA Rosetii and keep going straight on Maria Rosetii. When this street crosses Vasile Lascar, make a left for our hotel )
- Train Station Bucuresti Nord Distance 5.0 KM / 3.11 MI untill the hotel - Time by taxi 20 minutes
( Follow the signs with "CENTER". When you enter the street Calea Victoriei make a left on C.A. Rosetti street, and when this one crosses Vasile Lascar make a left for our hotel )
78 Vasile Lascar Street, 020505 Bucharest, Romania | Tel: +4 021 210 1035 | Fax: +4 021 210 1036 | Mobile: +40 726 995 613 | Email: email@example.com
78 Vasile Lascar Street, Sector 2, 020505 Bucharest, Romania
Tel: +40 21 210 1035
Fax: +40 21 210 1036
Mobile: +40 726 995 613
Thank you for your interest in "Vila Arte | Accommodation Bucharest".
If you wish to submit a general question or comment, please fill in the information below. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you.
Data Processing Agreement
While ensuring your protection on data processing is an extremely important goal to us, we used our best endeavours to comply with the standards imposed in the UE Regulation 2016/679 (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ro/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679) and in any other legal act in force on the Romanian territory
An important step towards achieving this goal is the information on how your data will be processed (processing means any operation or set of operations performed on the personal data or set of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, registration, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure or otherwise rendering available, alignment or combination, restricting, deletion or destruction).
1. Who we are and how can you reach us:
HOTEL VILA ARTE SRL,
Registered to the Trade Register under no. J40/5060/2011 , CUI: RO28389073
Address: Str Vasile Lascăr, nr. 78, București
2. Collection of data / types of data
- Gathered automatically as a result of access (by type)
- IP Address
- Date and time of access
- Timezone difference to Meridian Greenwich (GMT)
- Content content (website specific)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The volume of data transferred
- Required access to the website
- Browser, language settings, browser version, operating system and surface
Collected after completing contact form:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number.
- Collected after filling the online rezervation area:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number.
- What are the so called cookie files
- This Website uses the so called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your device through the browser. They store certain information (such as the preferred language or the website settings) that your browser may send to us (according to the cookie lifetime) at your next visit on our Website.
- What type of cookies do we use
COOKIE NAME LIFE SPAN PURPOSE CookieConsent 360 days used to keep user preferences Google Universal Analytics _gid one day used for site performance analysis purposes Google Universal Analytics _ga 730 days used for site performance analysis purposes PHP language PHPSESSID one day required for the site functionality Google Universal Analytics _gat one day used for site performance analysis purposes
3.Cookies from third parties
- Within our Website, we use Google Analytics, a Google Inc. analysis service, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (hereinafter referred to as “Google”).
- Google will analyse the use of our Website on our behalf. The cookies will be used for this purpose. The information collected by Google regarding your use of our Website (such as the related URL, our web sites you visit, your type of browser, your language settings, your operating system, screen resolution etc.) will be sent to a Google server in the USA, where they will be stored and analysed. The results will be further rendered available to us in pseudonymised form. Moreover, Google complies with EU–US Privacy Shield, that ensures an adequate level of protection regarding the data processing by Google in the USA.
- You can withdraw your consent regarding the use of the web analysis at any time, by downloading and installing Google browser plugin provided.
4. Purpose of data processing
- To communicate with you
- To enable us to provide you with services customised to your needs
- For marketing purposes
- We can use the relevant information to improve the products and services we are offering you.
- To safeguard our legitimate interests
- To safeguard our legitimate interests (in exceptional circumstances such as cyber attacks that can endanger the safety of our platform or in case the information are requested by our competent public institutions aiming at solving ongoing investigations, we reserve our right to process the information concerned)
5. For how long we keep your personal data
The length of time for which your data will be kept is limited and will be subject to the period required for fulfilling the purposes for which the data are processed, this period non exceeding 5 years.
- In case we are bound by the law or we are required to safeguard a legitimate interest, we may disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
- We make sure that the access to your data by the third parties private law legal entities is in compliance with the legal provisions on data protection and information privacy, based on agreements concluded with them.
A: Google Analytics
- Purpose: Web analytics
- Privacy Policies:
- If we are legally bound or required to defend our legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
- We ensure that access to your data by third-party private law entities is done in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
The data will be processed exclusively on the territory of Romania. Except for the pseudonymised data used in the site analytics function described at point 3. 3 “Third parties cookies” which is done in the USA according to the procedure described and is regulated by EU–US Privacy Shield
8. Your rights
8.1. The Supplier commits to assist the Beneficiary to carry out the obligations that the latter has in relation to the data subject;
8.2. The Supplier commits to observe the data subject’s right as contemplated in the GDPR;
Right of access by the data subject
(1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
Right to rectification
(1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
(1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
(c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
(d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
(e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
(f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
(2) Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
(3) Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
(a) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(b) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9(2) as well as Article 9(3);
(d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
(e) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
(1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
(a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
(c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
(d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
(2) Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
(3) A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right to data portability
(1) The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
(a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1); and
(b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
(2) In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
(3) The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(4) The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
(1) The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
* References to articles refer to the text of Regulation 679/2016
As a person, we want to let you know that you have the following obligations:
- Providing accurate data
- To inform VILA ARTE, without undue delay, of any changes in the data processed.
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, you may preliminarily contact the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our utmost to solve any issue.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory authority with regard to your personal data processing. In Romania, the contact details of the supervisory authority for personal data processing are:
- National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing
- 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., 1st district, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
- Gathered automatically as a result of access (by type)